Green Up Day is on Saturday, May 5th. Volunteers are needed for all Duxbury town roads (NOT Route 100 – VTrans does Route 100). Only roadside trash is acceptable: no household trash or furniture, hazardous materials, electronics, or personal tires.
Bags are available at the following locations:
- at the Town Clerk’s office, or after hours, in the black mailbox outside
- in South Duxbury at the home of Carmel Kelley, 648 VT Route 100
- in North Duxbury at the home of Jen Dean, 134 Camel’s Hump Road.
Bring filled bags to either of these drop sites:
- the town garage in the dumpster used for Green Up day
- the pull-off on River Road in front of the railroad gate (from Camels Hump Rd, go past the road to Bolton dam – the turnoff is on the left).
Please let Audrey Quackenbush know where you will be working and how many bags you’ve taken: firstname.lastname@example.org or 244-7512.
Green Up Day has been coordinated by the Duxbury Land Trust since 1996.